Thursday, November 1, 2007

Spilling our guts!

Carving the pumpkins is normally something Darrin and I really enjoy. This year was different. We put it off, and put it off, I think we were secretly hoping that they would just carve themselves! Finally on Monday night we couldn't put it off anymore. We dragged out our 4 pumpkins and ended up carving just 1, but at least we can say we did carve a pumpkin.










5 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

We were the same way with our pumpkins this year - we ended up carving them Monday night, and when I say we, I mean me - Brett was working late, but it went better than I thought it would. I think the more kids I have, the less energy I have!

Babbel Family said...

We did the very same thing. We finally had to carve them because they were going to go bad.

BTW- I am so glad you finally added more pictures! Maybe you could tell Stephanie to get more on her blog!

cassie said...

Hey!!! I found you! It's been seven years or so! Richard sent me a link to his blog and your blog was on it. Your kids are so cute!!! Please write me sometime. I don't have a blog, but email me! cassiesingley@gmail.com

Whitney said...

Hello after so many years! Cassie pointed me to your blog. It's fun to see pictures of your cute family. Merry Christmas!

Whitney (Stewart) Heap

Brad Hart said...

Darrin!

Long time no see! Glad to see that your family is doing well!

Brad Hart