Friday, January 8, 2010

Growing

Here's some recent pics of our new 6 month old. It's hard to believe he is already 1/2 a year.
He's full of smiles (seriously such a great baby), sleeping most of the night 7pm-5:30am, and just started rice cereal, those are the quick stats...on to the pictures.




6 comments:

KC and DL said...

Aww he is sooooo cute! How do you get him to sleep so well? Thats awesome!

christy said...

Wow he looks like Eden...crazy. What a cutie he is!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

He is seriously the happiest baby I've ever met!! Adorable pictures!

Clark Family said...

He is too cute!

Babbel Family said...

Will Darrin freak if I say he looks EXACTLY like your girls???? Well too bad because that kid looks just like his sisters!!!!!

Angela said...

Wow! What a good baby! That's awesome that he sleeps so well already. He is so adorable! I can see a little bit of Bailey in him!