Tuesday, April 6, 2010

While the boys are away the girls will play

It's our annual tradition to have a spa night while Darrin goes to Priesthood session for conference. This year, was even more special because Grandma Case got to join us. We painted fingernails and toenails. I think that I ended the night with 1 yellow toe, 4 orange, and then Eden got bored. After nails we did facials. The girls were so clean and shiny Darrin asked several times if they had had baths when he got home. Am I revealing too much by admitting that Darrin was shocked that they looked clean? After the facials they said "now we get haircuts". So just in time for Easter I gave each girl a trim.

Can I just say, I love having girls? I love that for the next 15+ years we will be doing facials and nails twice a year, and enjoying being little ladies!

2 comments:

Babbel Family said...

I second that. My girls love things like this.

Michelle and Nathan said...

Darcy- Long time no see! I found your blog on Laura Campbell's. I loved seeing Jaya's b-day pics and remembering when she was a little baby in our apartments. I love that you do spa day. I guess with three boys, my spa will come when they all go to priesthood session. I once painted my nails and Daniel and Liam couldn't figure out why I had paint on them. I'd love to keep up with your blog. I'm trying to add it to ours (it isn't letting me now, but I'll try again later). Our blog is michellenathanandkiddos.blogspot.com