I don't have time for much lately, I have made the drastic decision to homeschool...Yes you heard that right I have started homeschooling Jaya and Baylie, AT HOME!! I am saying this out loud as I type and it still seems shocking, and the words sound foreign as they come out of my mouth.
Friends keep asking how it's going and I keep thinking, I don't know how to answer that question very well yet. For one I don't think I have done it long enough to really tell and I am still working out some major quirks. None the less it's an adventure and we are all still in one piece!
So because of this decision and my apparent attempt for social suicide my friend Lisa decided to have an intervention of sorts and planned a photo shoot with her kids and mine. We made a tent in my backyard and let the kids run in and out while we snapped away. I remembered how much I love photography. There were no clients and no pressure, it was just pure creation, so fun.
12-31-24... The Final Post
1 year ago







No comments:
Post a Comment