Thursday, October 27, 2016

Yep! 3 years has passed


I told myself that when I blogged again I wouldn't apologize for all the time passed, the moments lost the words forgotten. Don't mistake this for an apology because it's not, it's just a...Oh! That's where I left off sort of heading.
If blame be needed for my absence to this blog it resides solely on CHATBOOKS. Yep that wonderful little company that has transformed my life and made me a better mother, journaler, scrapbooker, etc. is to blame.
I got a smartphone for Christmas 2013, set up an instagram account immediately, linked it to my life-changing-app Chatbooks and haven't looked back, till today.
Why now, you may be asking yourself? Well because I miss lengthy, over-analyzed thought processes that drive me to my computer and can only be written. I miss typing. I miss seeing that I'm more then just the places we go and the events we attend. I miss writing about the hard days and my crazy ideas and pouring my heart and part of my soul into a journal.

1 comment:

Jessica Beynon said...

I have missed reading your blog and I'm sad about the cat socks too. Those were cute.