This is my life, happy, plain, simple and completely CRAZY!!!...The basic components are Me - Lil' D (wife, mom, inconsistent blogger), Big D (husband & dad), Our oldest daughter (the princess), Our second daughter (the comedian), and our third daughter (the happy one). Tha's right we have ALL girls. Big D has been completely outnumbered, and is slowly starting to see pink take over the household even his wardrobe, pink is great for guys too, right?
We currently live in Colorado. Big D works in construction so we have had the opportunity to see all different areas of Colorado, over the last 2 1/2 years we have moved 5 times.
About me...I am stay at home mom, to my 3 beautiful girls that I mentioned before. After the day and my kids are in bed I find I have too many things I want to be doing and only 2 hours to do it. My interests change almost weekly, actually weekly is pretty accurate. Big D and I have figured out that I do have a cycle so if it's not scrapbooking right now, don't worry it will come around again, in about a month. The biggest interests I have on the cycle include: starting a business (this is the forerunner most of the time), managing money, taking an online course (currently I want to take an accounting class), scrapbooking/stamping, photography, exercising (I wish this one stayed around longer) and home decorating, to name just a few!
Big D my husband of almost 8 years now, is amazing! He is no doubt the fun and funny energy of our family. He works for a local construction company, and he calls himself a glorified secretary, but we all know he does more then just fax! He is currently working on a hospital addition. He enjoys hiking, fishing & golfing (this one is fairly new) to name a few.
This is our Princess. She is 4 1/2 years old, and loves anything girly. She is quite the chatterbox, and a very good singer. She has an amazing memory when it comes to songs especially and so she has picked up on the really good ones like "Shake your booty!" (thanks Sadie Dunn!) She is such her mommy's helper and is so excited and READY to start preschool this year.
The Comedian is 3. She is quite the character. She loves to make people and herself laugh. She is easy to laugh though all she has to do is mention the word "poo" and she busts out laughing (I thought that was supposed to be a boy thing). The Comedian also loves to catch people saying "bad" words which are (stupid, idiot & fat), and then repeating to me what they said, as many times as she can before I say something like "okay Comedian, I heard them, that's not a very nice word is it?" then she ends it by saying "No, we don't call people fat do we mom?" So she throws it in one last time!
The Happy One, is our 3rd and fun baby girl. I don't think you can get a better, happier baby then this one. She is the baby that will small so big and wide for anyone that even glances in her direction. Sometimes I want to tell her to slow down, she's going to hurt her jaw from smiling so much. Needless to say she has been such a fun addition to our family. She is 7 months now, and is exploring the "real foods" part of this life, and is much less enthusiastic then our other two were but she's picking it up. Her sisters love tickling her, taking her toys, and swinging her arms around constantly. She'll catch up soon enough and rule the roost I am sure!These are the main characters in our play of life, I will be posting more as time goes on, I hope you enjoy!
5 comments:
Cute Cases is what it should be! I think you guys are copying us by having three girls. Oh well, they are fun. I wonder if I can get Eric to wear pink?!
Yay! You finally started a blog! I'm SO glad. =) You have SUCH an adorable family. I miss you!!!
YEA!! I am so glad you have FINALLY got a blog. Keep up on it! I check them all the time and when people don't update them it makes me go postal! :-)
Love it Darce! Next thing I want to see is a lucrative family band!
YAY! So fun to see your cute family! Ben and I think of you often and we're so excited to be able to keep up with your lives!
Post a Comment