
As I said before we are embarking on a New Beginning, PRESCHOOL. For weeks I have been contemplating what this will mean to have Jaya leave the home. I will be the first to admit, I over analyzed and completely stressed out about this decision, doing 2 days or 4 days a week, or just waiting till kindergarten. I finally left it up to Jaya who said "I want to do 4 days". When I asked her why she said "because 4 days is more". So apparently she is more ready then I am! But who can blame me, this is my girl, my girl that has spent 4 years under my watch, dancing, singing and of course torturing her sisters. It's hard to let go, and know that I am putting her out there in the big wide world where I don't know what she is learning! Don't get me wrong I really am not such a spaz, but about this I am!
So the first day came, we got ready and then life throws a twist as it always does, where the planned big moments turn out small and the unexpected moments are what we remember. To explain further, we were running late, and I got a quick pic from the parking lot and then spent the rest of the walk in, ahead of Jaya encouraging her to hurry so we wouldn't be later, then we already were. I was in what I call frazzle mode and so I didn't even savor the moment. I just quickly dropped her off, signed her in, and then after thought well I totally missed that one. Life is just funny, or maybe I am just funny. But to make a long story short, she went, she liked it (from what little I gathered, after school) and she had a hard time sharing. In the end she's going to love it, and I know I really will too!
So the first day came, we got ready and then life throws a twist as it always does, where the planned big moments turn out small and the unexpected moments are what we remember. To explain further, we were running late, and I got a quick pic from the parking lot and then spent the rest of the walk in, ahead of Jaya encouraging her to hurry so we wouldn't be later, then we already were. I was in what I call frazzle mode and so I didn't even savor the moment. I just quickly dropped her off, signed her in, and then after thought well I totally missed that one. Life is just funny, or maybe I am just funny. But to make a long story short, she went, she liked it (from what little I gathered, after school) and she had a hard time sharing. In the end she's going to love it, and I know I really will too!
2 comments:
What a cutie!
your family is sooo cute we love you thanks for dallins b-day card he loved it.
love denise
Post a Comment