Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Well it's official, I really did wonder if the day would come, when I would say this sentence, and that is "Our baby is crawling". She is 11 months now and has just barely decided to crawl. That may seem like no big deal, but she didn't even roll till 11 months either. So basically I have been holding, I repeat holding her for 11 months now. She did sit, but that was it, no mobility, none! Untill the other day when we dropped her off at Grand(ma & pa)'s house and as we were leaving she crawled after us. I was shocked and thank goodness for "Granny on the spot" because she grabbed her camera and got these pictures of her first literal crawl! Oh happy day!!! My arms can finally relax.


3 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

She is so cute!! I love it when babies start crawling, it's such a fun stage.

Laura Campbell said...

Congrats Eden!

Unknown said...

I remember that it was past Mini Me's first birthday and she still wasn't walking,nor showing much interest in trying.
One Sunday,we were in the foyer at church and she was watching another baby her age walk back and forth from the doors to couch. That same day, after we got home she started trying it out for herself. She's been on the go ever since!