Some of you know, and some of you don't, but after this I hope you all will. I have officially started my own company. This idea has been in the works since 2002 (or whenever Kyle and DanaLee got married), when I did their wedding announcement. So that's what I am doing now, announcements. I do weddings, birth announcements, holiday cards, valentines, we're moving, whatever you want to slap a photo on and print I will do!I have started a website that I am hoping to doing a majority of the business through. Check it out, I would love any feedback you want to give.
5 comments:
That is great. We will be in touch for some baby announcements when this baby is born. I was going to order some from www.tinyprints.com but will have you do them instead!
Hey Darcy, I was just looking at your web site again. Can you change some of the colors? I like the pink and black baby one, can you change the colors to pink and brown?
Any of the colors can change, any of the fonts can change, everything can change, to how you would like it!
Darcy - how exciting!! I'm so glad you started a website! =) I'll add a link to it on my blog.
Hi there! I ran across your blog from Alana's site and it's great that you've started your own business. The cards are super cute!
Post a Comment