
With our recent trip to Utah we decided to stop in LaVerikin Ut on our way home. Darrin's Grandparents are buried there and it had been awhile since we last visited. While Darrin was showing the girls the town and talking about his summer visits he used to take there growing up, Baylie was very intrigued about when she would get to see them again. I love that we have the knowledge of the Restored Gospel which teaches us that we can be eternal families, and that we will get to see our loved ones again. One other cute "spiritual" thing that happened while visiting was, as I mentioned before it had been awhile since we had last visited so it took us a little bit to find the headstone. The weather was cold, and Jaya didn't have a coat, she finally asked if she could go back to the van. I said sure, and she headed back. Just as we found the headstone, Jaya came running up with pure excitement and said "Mom! I said a prayer that the wind would stop blowing, and it did!" I love the FAITH of little children.
1 comment:
Hey, Darcy, I used to live in Hurricane, so I'm very familiar with LaVerkin. Cute little town.
Kathy
Post a Comment