I know it has been a while sense the last post, but we have been having too much fun for me to take the time and post. We spent last week in Vancouver Washington with Darrin's brothers and sisters. It was so much fun other then the flight out there, because it was like stake conference with the kids except your only 20,000 feet in the air and the sets aren’t as comfortable. I only had one lady that sat in front of me, turn and tell Baylie that she was being rude for kicking her set. Fortunately we all survived the flight.
Once we were in Washington everything was great. We stayed at Darrin's oldest brothers Bryan's house. It was better than my wildest dreams because between Janice cooking the best food ever and their 3 boys watching and taking care of our 3 girls I was left to play and just have fun. On Monday we went out to the beach.

Here we are checking out the sea urchin. The Girls had so much fun playing with all the cousins.

Here is my hot husband, with his brother and sister in the background; I am hiding in there also.

Here is Baylie's glamour shot. Yes she is licking her shirt, I don't know why.

Here Jaya is practicing her break dancing moves out on the beach, she is so dedicated.

Here we are stuck on the rocks because a big wave came in and trapped us. The weather was good and the water was cold, but the fire that we had on the beach made up for it. It was a great day. More from our Thanksgiving trip to come; this is just one day of the festivities.
4 comments:
I'm glad you made it back safely and glad you had such a great time! It's always fun spending time with family!
Sounds like so much fun. You should have told that old cranky lady it is rude to talk to someone else's child like that. People are so stupid!
Why didn't I know you are going up there?! Two of my very best friends are there! I've been there twice.
I need your address! I'm getting married!
Cassie Singley
Post a Comment