Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh Boy I've Got Joy...

Please don't be deceived by the title there is no baby boy here yet. Instead we had our little Baylie Bug graduate from Joy School. It was a great celebration in the Crossley's backyard, with friends. I have to admit I am very glad that the year is over. The kids were a great group, but who knew it was such hard work to teach your own children?!

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

Hey Darcy,
Yes, our little ones sang the "Oh, boy, I've got joy" song too! A little cheesy, but cute. Jeff will be gone for 7-8 months. We are hoping to have in back in sometime in January. Tell Darrin good job on all the racing. Too bad about the ticks!!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

I love how Regan looks like she's picking out a snuggie...It was a fun (AND busy) year!!