Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our little December baby

So when I found out that Baylie (our 2nd) was due in December I have to admit I was pretty upset. Then when she was born on December 22, I was even more upset. How can you really give a child a birthday 3 days before Christmas? It's just not right. I have a friend (also a December baby) that told me she always had half birthdays and so then the tradition started.(sorry if I have posted about this last year.)
June 22 was Baylie's half birthday. We went to the park, had a BBQ (in the wind and cold) and then had another little celebration with the family, with brownies!
I LOVE this arrangement for her, with half birthdays, it has worked out so great for us. I caught Eden looking at herself, I should say ADMIRING herself in Baylie's new little purse with a mirror!
Darrin taking one for the team from our nephew Kree.

No comments: