Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 7 - Entertainment with a little decor


My entertainment center, and my piano are main pieces of furniture in our house. For years I have decorated with the same stuff, because that is what I had...well no more. I took down everything I didn't like and just did a little rearranging.

On the piano I added a picture of Kale, and took down all the other stuff that I just didn't like. Then I took the pictures from the entertainment center and arranged them a little different and cleaned up everything a bit.

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

Wow, Darcy! Everything looks super organized! Your doing a great job! My baby is over one....does that mean I can't use him as an excuse anymore?? Congrats on the blessing by the way and the pictures of your brother's engagement are great!

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

Darc...I think we got cut off the other day and then we didn't ever get back with each other. I tried but I think your phone died. I get a little misty eyed looking at photos of your home. I miss ya and coming over to hang out. I hope we have a home to have you guys come and stay with us in October. Keep in touch! Your brothers pictures you took...So cute!

Angela said...

Looks great! I liked the "Believe" sign we made at enrichment though! I still have mine hanging up! You guys can come stay with us anytime too!