Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Candyland

I know this is late, and I posted all the pics on FB but then I thought not everyone goes to FB. Plus, after all the time spent to make the costumes, can I really only post them one place??
Welcome to Candyland...
Darrin is Mr. Mint, I wish we would have gotten a better pic of his ax because it was one of the best parts of the outfit (and the only real reason he wanted to be Mr. Mint). I was Lord Licorice, but we changed it to "Lady Licorice" - Darrin didn't want to be on a date with a guy!

Kale played Plumpy

Eden was the charming Mr. Jolly

Baylie - Princess Lolly

Jaya was Queen Frostine

6 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

SO cute Darcy!! You are so creative...the costumes are great! It's so great to see them in person after hearing you describe them. I'm impressed!

meg said...

That has got to be one of the cutest ideas I have EVER seen! So creative! And so impressive that you made them all! Thanks so much for posting - you did an amazing job. I had to laugh at Darrin's reason for being Mr. Mint. There is still a little boy inside every grown-up guy. LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!

johanna said...

You are so creative!!! I love the costumes very cute.

Mindy Hawks said...

That is an awesome idea! I love Princess Lolly! So cute!

Babbel Family said...

That is awesome. Great job!

Jen said...

Hey Darcy, Did you know the theme for the Fruita Hometown Christmas is "Christmas in Candyland". You could dress back up, and be in the parade, and have one more time to wear those adorable costumes one more time! (although it might be a little cold). They were cute costumes. great idea!