Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Jesses'

So I had the amazing opportunity to photograph my brother's wedding and it wasn't until it was all said and done that I could take a deep breath, and enjoy the pictures. It was fun to shoot, but it was a stressful day in general, I will spare you the details, and just share the pics...






8 comments:

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

Beautiful pics Darc...you do such good work! Miss you!

christy said...

Darcy the pictures are beautiful!

Babbel Family said...

Okay seriously, you are good!

Kathy&Mike said...

Oh Darcy! You do such beautiful work.

Alison said...

You are so, so talented! Love the pictures.

Phil and Kelly said...

Darcy you are amazing!!! Hey can you e-mail me you web page I would love to see more of your work. My e-mail is kellyipson@hotmail.com Thanks

Laura B. said...

I'm super behind on blog reading, so I'm just seeing these. They are FABULOUS!!!!

Debbie said...

Ok Darcy, you are totally taking our family pictures the next time we're out! You're AMAZING!!!