Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm a Darfish

From the desk of Darrin:

So the other night I was home with the kids (“babysitting”). As I was cleaning up dinner I almost stepped on Eden, because she was right behind me just lying on the floor like this.
I asked her what she was doing and she didn't respond. So I stepped over her and kept doing my thing. I again almost stepped on her lying on the floor (she had moved to a new spot). I asked her again what she was doing, "I'm a darfish” she said. “What is a darfish”, I asked. “Darfishs don't talk” she said. It took me about 10 minutes and finally Baylie coming into the kitchen and telling me that she was a Starfish before it all made since. I will miss these days of little kids, and their imagination. I love them so much.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Haha! She is so cute! I love your new floors too btw!!

Laura Campbell said...

That is really cute!

Debbie said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I seriously cry just thinking how fast they grow.

Kathy&Mike said...

Oh, that is just precious!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

That's the cutest darn "starfish" I've ever seen!! Thanks for the smile! :)

Katie said...

I LOVE the darfish. so cute!