
Our first snowfall. I bundled up the girls and got the camera. As I was watching them, and especially Jaya when she stuck her tongue out to catch the snow, I was overwhelmed with that childhood wonderment. Do you remember that? How everyday brought something new.
My friend just recently passed on her mother's wisdom that as a mother we need to make everyday magical. I've been thinking about that, and wondering and hoping that I do that.
What I've realized is that a kids' life is already magical, it's just up to me to play along.
5 comments:
That is such a great picture! You're so good!
Darcy! I haven't heard from you in forever. How are things going? I love your picture of Jaya. She's so cute!
We are doing great. I was hoping that maybe we would see you over Thanksgiving at church...no such luck. Christmas?
I LOVE that last line! And your photography is AMAZING! Can we pretend to get married again and have you come take our pics? Hmm... maybe I better make sure my dress still fits. I'll get back to you on that... may take a few months.
-anyway-
thanks for sharing your thoughts and gifts!
I LOVE that photo.
Post a Comment