Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wheezer


After a few days of a cold, we had a scare one night while nursing. Kale started sputtering and was acting as if he couldn't breath well. I ended up with him in our bed most of the night, which is so not me, but I was too scared to have him far from me. The next day we visited the doctor.
It turned out he had a double ear infection, and as far as the breathing was concerned she suggested he put him on a nebulizer, until the mucus broke up. I was so glad that it was nothing too serious.
I do have to admit though that the little mask looks so cute.

3 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

Joey had to have so many nebulizer treatments when he was a baby that I finally bought our own nebulizer. He hated it and fought the mask the whole time.

Petersen Party of 7 said...

Poor little guy. Keira had a double ear infection at 8 months. It was a beast to clear up. I hope he's feeling better soon!

Angela said...

Poor little guy! I love his eyes in that picture though!