Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Preschool Goodbyes

Another chapter in Baylie's life has ended. She has finished up her preschool years. We were so fortunate to get her in the school's preschool program, it's such a great program, but more especially I absolutely love the teachers. As a mom I just cannot put into words the value of a good teacher. A huge THANK YOU to Miss Deb and Miss Kim!


They had one last hooray with a craft and pizza at the park. It was a lot of fun to honor Baylie for the day, she ended earlier then Jaya and so it really was her day.

It has been such a year of growth from little Baylie and I just love that I can watch her come into her own personality and see her own strengths.

2 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

Joey had Miss Deb for preschool and we loved her too!

Angela said...

I heard you guys gave great talks in church today... wish we could have been there! We need to get together next time we're in town!