Sunday, July 22, 2012

Let's get wet

All four kids took swimming lessons at the same time. It was pure heaven. I had time to sit and read, or watch their class. Mainly it was just peaceful. When I did observe it was so fun to see them learning and growing. The teachers were excellent, and I especially loved the daily update on their progress and what they still needed to work on. I was a little nervous for Kale because he was one of the younger ones, but he did great. He has absolutely no fear of going under the water, usually his teacher was lifting him out from under the water, to get him to listen. I guess that is a better problem to have then not wanting to get wet. He is getting better at swimming on his own, although if you watch him it's pretty scary, he is completely under water and doing more a crawl then a swim, but he knows when to come up for air, and then quickly dives back under. Eden grew a lot too. She is mainly getting comfortable to swim on her own, she can do it, but if she thinks about it too much she gets scared. With more time she will do really well. Jaya and Baylie were in the same class, and they focused on getting technical strokes. They both did well too, Jaya is a natural swimmer, Baylie is too she just needs to build her endurance.



 
 















1 comment:

Big D said...

Awesome pictures Darcy!