Baylie wanted to have a Wipeout birthday party. It was so much fun to plan for. The days of ideas kept flowing in and unfortunately we didn't have the budget or time to do it all, but what we came up (with Grandma & Grandpa Beynon's help) turned out pretty good. I was just happy that no one got hurt.
12-31-24... The Final Post
1 year ago












































5 comments:
You had me at the cake! What a fun birthday party, she's going to remember that forever!
I LOVE THE CAKE! That is seriously HILARIOUS!!!
I LOVE THE CAKE! That is seriously HILARIOUS!!!
So clever! Your pictures are amazing too!
Such a fun birthday idea! My kids sometimes set up our basement as a "wipeout zone" and go through obstacles. Kylee is convinced her and Gary are going to go on Wipeout together someday. What an awesome day for all the kids. Good job Darcy!
Post a Comment