After thinking about this for some time, my solution was to put Baylie in something all by herself. I had originally thought I would do it when Jaya was in school (mainly so I could avoid the sadness from Jay that she couldn't do it too) but the Summer came, and I just kept feeling more and more I had to do something for her. Jaya has always been involved in things, and this time I wanted something just for Baylie. As I was already thinking this idea, Baylie out of the blue started asking to be put in Ballet, so we put her in gymnastics. I really don't think she is ready for Ballet and all the seriousness with that, so Darrin calls her gymnastics Ballet.
She has really done well with it, and although Jaya asks almost every time if she can do it too, it's worth it, to know that I am actively helping guide my MIDDLE child.


She looks super cute, till...Surprise, she lifts her skirt, and by the way ALL the moms did witness this, and just laughed!


I guess it's hard learning all this new stuff, I just had to laugh when I saw this picture, it seriously looks like she is so stressed!! (See...can you imagine what Ballet would have been like?)
Karate Kid? Well, almost!
Ta-da!!


2 comments:
I wish I had a little girl to dress for gymnastics ballet. She looks so adorable in her little outfit. I think its great that she gets to go to her own special class. Your such a good mom.
Hey guys. Long time, no hear! Your little family is so cute. Jaya was so tiny when you guys left and Bailey was just a wee babe, look at them now. It's crazy. It's been a lot longer then I realized. Sounds like you're busy and living life well. Glad to get back in touch with you.
Post a Comment