Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week-long bliss...

We just returned home (reluctantly I might add) from an amazing vacation in Destin, Florida. Five couples including us, left the kids at home (thanks mom!) and headed for a beach house. We had so much fun.
Good food, good activities and GREAT company.
Darrin and I on the plane, headed for Pensacola Florida.
This was the boardwalk that lead from our house to the beach, AMAZING!
Darrin and I enjoying the beach.
All the ladies; Johanna, Stephanie, Me, Sarah & Laura
Us ladies at the beach.
The men; Erik, Kenny, Dan, Ben & Darrin
(sorry the pic is so far away, just know they are adorable!)

Darrin getting ready to snorkel, yes...the guys did think taking kitchen knives was a good idea, I'm glad the ladies came home and talked some sense into them!


Go karting, need I say more...so fun!


Wave runners. This was one of the best activities that we did. Apparently I was the only one that didn't get the memo on not taking your camera so mine was shattered on this ride.

I just want to thank the Babbels for planning this trip. We also have some good sayings around our house now and our girls can thank Sarah for the rest of eternity for introducing them to "Put your big girl panties on and deal with it!" I love it...we miss all of you!

7 comments:

Babbel Family said...

LOL- I am glad I can help anyway that I can. Don't forget the one I tell my kids on a daily basis, "it's painful to be a girl, get used to it". We had so much fun!

Angela said...

Looks like fun!! I am glad you guys had a great time. We missed you though and are glad you're home!!

johanna said...

We miss you and will see you on Sunday for dinner! Thanks for adding so much fun to the group.

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Wow Darcy, you're one hot babe! Glad you guys had fun, but selfishly, we missed you too much and we're glad you're back!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Oh yeah, you're a hot babe too Darrin!! :)

Laura B. said...

Right back at you! So, SO much fun!

DeGooyer Family said...

Looks SO FUN!!