Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bits and pieces


Jaya started Kindergarten! She insisted on wearing a dress. She was so happy that she got the "girl" teacher, because she's pretty. I have learned from preschool last year that Jaya doesn't talk much after school. Everyone keeps asking me if she likes Kindergarten, which I have to reply yes but it's funny because she's not that excited. I think she really is, she just doesn't express it much. She was the same way in preschool and some days I would press for more info, but I have learned that she talks more a few hours after school. At dinner is when we find out the most information. Sometimes it will even be 1 week later and I find out she has been to P.E.! It's always hard for me to hear all the stuff she is learning and going too and me not being there to see her go through this. I can see why parents home school, there is so much I don't want to miss, yet I do enjoy my downtime, plus I am completely to unorganized for home school. As for now I guess I will just have to settle for hearing the bits and pieces as they come.



4 comments:

KC and DL said...

I hope my kids never go to school. Who needs learning? I'm dreading it like crazy.
Kyle

johanna said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad that she is enjoying school. Its amazing that our kids are old enough to be starting kindergarten.

DeGooyer Family said...

What a cutie! =) Benjamin was the same way, and still is - he doesn't talk much right after school, but around dinner time he can't stop talking!!

Mindy Hawks said...

Hey Darcy! This is Mindy! Your blog is super cute!!