Tuesday, August 25, 2009

30 Days to Order

I have been walking around my house for weeks now, I don't dare say how many, looking at things that need a place and piles to organize. I am officially sick of it! Therefore I have started my 30 Days to Order challenge.
The Rules:
Everyday I will pick and new project or pile that needs to be organized, or de-cluttered.
That's it. Very simple and in 30 days I am sure I will feel like a very complete person.

Day 1 - The Refrigerator
(I only did the outside) I had magnets, birth announcements (so cute Steph), and photos plastering my fridge, although I love and adore all of it, it was very messy. Away it went, the stuff I wanted to keep went into my binder, the magnets were put on the side no one can see, and the top was cleaned up, all but the piggy banks.
Here's the finished product:

3 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

Projects like that are so gratifying, aren't they?

Angela said...

My fridge is still a cluttered mess, but wouldn't I feel a little lost staring at a blank, white fridge door with nothing on it...? Maybe not. Can't wait to see what else you organize! I love the saying, "A place for everything and everything in it's place." That's not always true at our house though! :)

Darcy Case said...

I will admit several times today the big cream fridge did jump out at me, but I have no doubt I will get used to this new change!