Well I am sure that everyone gets board with these posts of my runs but I needed to write a little something about this one. A year ago Darcy signed me up for the Provo Half Marathon, which prior to that date the farthest I had run was about 6 miles. Needless to say it was a terrible run for me. It took me over 2 hours and 20 minutes to run it. The whole run I kept getting passed by this old lady with a knee brace, which in the end she beat me. The worst part of the race was that I looked like Andy Bernard who said:
“I'm petrified of nipple chafing. Once it starts it is a vicious circle. If you have sensitive nipples, they chafe, so they become more sensitive, so they chafe more. So... I take precautions.”
Needless to say I had a similar condition. It was a terrible run! I came back this year to regain some of my dignity. I ran this year’s race in 1 hour and 53 minutes. It was a good run. I passed several old ladies, and one little boy. I feel so much better and my nipples did not chafe during the race.

4 comments:
Love the nipple talk. Good job.
Did you make a bra out of band-aids?
The bleeding nipple picture is priceless
HAHAHA You are funny Darrin. That picture is a little bit painful to look at!
Post a Comment