Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How long is ALL day?


Jaya goes to first grade now, and it's all day. I was having a particularly hard time thinking about my daughter going to school all day. Some of you mom's may think I am nuts but, I really miss her. So for those that have asked me, how does it feel to have Jaya gone all day, it feels LONG.
Eden is often asking "Where is Jaya?" I wonder how long it will take till she won't ask that anymore? Baylie keeps asking me "When is Jaya coming home?" So needless to say I am not the only one that misses her.

As for Jaya she loves it, she has a great teacher, and she gets fun treats in her lunch!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh man! I remember the day we all sat in your living room talking about all-day kindergarten and how we were all dreading it and how we'd miss them. Hang in there! I'm sure Jaya is having a great time. It just gives you a good reason to spend some extra time snuggling her when she gets home!