26.2 miles is often overlooked. With vehicle transportation we think nothing of this distance. Darrin drives this distance on a daily basis to work, and doesn't think twice. Yet tomorrow 26.2 miles will be a great accomplishment for Darrin who is going to run his first marathon. It will take approximately 4 hours, and I can't even imagine how many songs you would have to download to take up that time, I am sure Darrin knows, if not, I wonder if he should keep a count.
It's a grueling race, it's up one side of the Colorado National
Monument and down the other. The upside to all this is that the views are incredible.
I think he is most nervous about the amount of pain he is going to be in, I know he's going to do great.
Good luck Darrin, your AMAZING, and it's not because you are running a marathon!
2 comments:
Very cool pics Darcy. Love them. The sky is perfect.
Seriously, I get anxiety thinking about it! Good luck Darrin!
Post a Comment