Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This is me...


You know I have great intentions and ideas as a mother, I really do. It's just when it comes to executing those ideas the gap is much wider then I care to admit. So I have just accepted that I have good days and bad days. They say that a picture tells a story and frankly they are right, and this picture speaks volumes. So what is this picture telling you? Well, for starters, it shows that I was so excited to try a garage shoot that I didn't even bother to wipe off my kids face. How about the fact that I didn't even notice the food, the whole time I shot 35 pictures. It wasn't until I was editing the photos that I saw it. At that point, I was grateful that I neglected this fact because this picture speaks volumes about this boys mother. She has good days and bad days.

5 comments:

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

You know I love you Darcy (even on the bad days!) :)

Martha said...

We all have the bad days -- but what do they really matter, when your little one is SO ADORABLE???? Hope to see you in December.

Love,
Martha

Katie said...

ditto the other ladies - even on your "bad" days, you are beautiful and talented and your kids are adorable!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

(The same thing posted twice, that's why I deleted the second comment, but then it SHOWS that I deleted something and I didn't want you thinking I had written something else then changed my mind. doh!)