Thursday, November 11, 2010

Woodland Creature

I had the honor of teaching our Primary children the song "Beautiful Savior" it has become one of my absolute favorites through the process of teaching. The 2nd verse says..."fairer the woodlands" and for some reason every time I hear woodlands, I think of woodland creatures. Which then, small dwarfish elves come to mind. I know that is not the songs intent, but it has just stuck with me. I am also aware that these woodland creatures I have conjured up in my mind do not really exist, but the other day as I took Jaya to school I looked in my rear view mirror to find a small "woodland creature" in the back of my van. Doing a double take I laughed out loud and sang "fairer the woodlands". If these little people did exist I think this is how they would look. Do you agree?


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, super cute! Nice job Darcy. Perfect light. Perfect photo.

Clark Family said...

You take such beautiful pictures!