I have been talking to my kids a lot this year about going to church looking our Sunday best. 1:00 church helps in the fact that we have some time to get ready and there aren't many good excuses to look scraggly (yes that's a word) to church. Now I can't say that every Sunday we achieve this but we do try, and it's more a mentality that I want to instill in my children, that they remember really putting time into worshiping on the Sabbath. It's not about having new clothes, or trying to impress others, for me it's about telling the Lord that you are putting time and energy towards his day. With that said, Easter was especially fun, because we did have some new clothes. I did all the kids hair (Kale's included) and we got some great photos, looking pretty spiffy!
12-31-24... The Final Post
1 year ago










2 comments:
Beautiful...and yes, they look very "spiffy" :)
So cute Darcy!!
Post a Comment