It's time you knew. Soon after this post about our new cat Midnight, we lost her. I feel bad about it, I feel even worse that we didn't look very hard for her after we realized she was missing. Maybe we would have found her, who knows.
So soon after, we found another cat named Lucy. We found her on Craigslist and after an hour drive we came home with her. I had a hard time adjusting to her, for one she is a scaredy cat, she hides out (in the garage) all day long. Expect for the times Eden brings her in and holds her while they watch a movie. The problem though, is if Eden loses her grip, Lucy bolts. I know what you thinking "obviously she doesn't want Eden to hold her" and while that is true, I don't really care, Eden loves her so much and I wish that Lucy wouldn't run.
Anyway, she is turning into a pretty good cat, she doesn't run so much anymore (at night when the kids are in bed.)
She really only likes the kids when they are sleeping, this is where we found her the other night. Yep, that's right, right on top of Kale. He didn't care. The next morning when we told him, I think it made him feel good that she likes him, even if it is only when he's sleeping.
12-31-24... The Final Post
1 year ago

1 comment:
That is awesome! Maybe it will make your kids want to sleep more... :) jk
Post a Comment