Sunday, April 21, 2013

The early bird gets the nap


We have changed to an earlier church time. At first I was resistant, it requires more planning earlier in the week for any lessons I may be in charge of. It requires earlier bedtimes on Saturday evening, well in theory, AND it took away my only day to sleep in for the week.

Like all things I at first resist, but must get accustomed to, I decided to look on the bright side of the situation and look at what I have gained. First and foremost is NAP TIME!!!! There is no question that this has become a new favorite Sunday activity. We can also get in pjs right after church and stay in them. We can have 3 normal meals a day at the normal times. Everyone stays awake in church. We have the entire day to be a family.

Maybe earlier is okay.




No comments: