Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mother and ONE daughter

 
The sun came out, the breeze was cool, but not cold. We put on our tennis shoes, finished up math and hurried out the door. Our mother/daughter activity was banana splits and hiking for Baylie's activity days. The hiking turned more into a short walk, but Baylie and I did learn a little more about each other through our questionnaire we took.
I loved having some one-on-one with Baylie, it helps me really see her. She is a fun, outgoing, energetic personality. I especially love that she will still hold my hand! What a sweet girl, and an awesome activity. (The moms in our group are really awesome too!)
 
Here's what I learned out Baylie...
.
If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
Dolphin, because they are the smartest mammal, and I will probably not get eaten (while other ocean animals survival rates are definitely questionable)
 
What do you love the most about being 8 years old?
That I got baptized.
 
Favorite movie?
Wreck-it Ralph
 
What do you love most about your family?
We are REALLY awesome!!

No comments: