One tradition that we do that I just love is every
Easter we all get new church clothes. Most years it's pretty fun picking out the girls' dresses and coordinating, colors or patterns. The last 2 years have been different though. We have been fortunate enough to have a woman my mom knows supply us with clothes for the Princess. Usually in the lot of clothes we get there is always some beautiful fancy dress. So this year, the only dress I had to buy was The Comedians. Which turned out to be really good considering it crept up on me and the Princesses party was the Saturday before Easter and I didn't have anything for the next day.
So, while I was playing Princess my wonderful husband did some shopping. This may sound
weird for some husbands but mine, loves to shop. I don't know how readily he will admit that though, so it's good I did for him! Anyway, he went out and bought me my entire Easter wardrobe! He did great with style and size! I did end up wearing an older shirt I had, but not because his wasn't cute, it was more of a finally balancing the checkbook thing!
So thank you Babe! You always do great, and I owe my cute fashions to you!
3 comments:
I can't believe you tell people that I love to shop. I am a construction worker. I spend my whole life trying to convince people that I am tough and you have to go and blow it like this. I can't believe you. Oh and by the way you look hot in your new outfit.
Oh my word, that is so funny. Dan hates shopping. I think he hates shopping for girls though. If he were doing it for himself I think he would enjoy it. BTW- Darrin, nice job...I am totally impressed!
Side note...we are so excited for Florida. When I picture it...it is a lot of laughing!
Wow...wait until Ben reads this!
Nice Darrin!
Post a Comment