Friday, April 25, 2008

Binky Theft

The other day my friend came over and visited. She has a daughter 6 months older then The Happy One and she loves her binky more then anything! She is rarely caught without it. As my friend was leaving they couldn't find the binky, I promised I would keep on the lookout. A few days later The Happy One found the binky! I caught her red handed, looking like this...
I realized maybe it's not her daughter that loves binkies so much, it's mine! The Happy One has a completely different type of binky, and she didn't even have this binky in right side up, which apparently doesn't matter as long as it's a binky.
So Mindy, we found the binky!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

It was great to talk to you the other night! Lets talk again soon! :-)

Jake and Erin said...

She's very cute! About a month ago Luca decided he did not want a pacifier or bottle anymore. Anything synthetic and he wont have it! I guess I don't have to worry about weaning him from one.

dares said...

Boy, am I glad that Mollie's not the only one who's a binky "addict"!! Funny!