Ever since my oldest turned 3 and has been obsessed with princesses I have dreamed about having an ALL OUT Princess party. So year after year, we tried but it just seemed to fall short of what I really wanted to do. So this year with a birthday coming up for the Princess I decided it was time, to pull out all the stops and plan this party.
1. I started with the invitations. I did them myself (since I have to keep making things to put on DCinks website).

2. We made the cake. I am so glad that this picture hides ALOT of mistakes, because this cake had a lot of them, but at 11pm the night before, anything goes!
3. The morning of we woke up and started decorating. We hung the streamers, made the throne, and made the balloon pathway up to the house.


4. With the decorations in place we just needed our costumes. The girls of course have tons of dress-up and as I went to my closet to see what I should where, I happened to see my PROM DRESS, perfect, I threw it on and the first mom that arrived helped me zip it up!
5. As the party began we heard a knock on the door and to all the girls surprise (and mine) our Fairy Godmother had arrived. (my mom, showed up FULLY decked out, waving her wand and everything!) It was so fun.
5. As the party began we heard a knock on the door and to all the girls surprise (and mine) our Fairy Godmother had arrived. (my mom, showed up FULLY decked out, waving her wand and everything!) It was so fun.

6. We of course played games, kiss the frog, and some others. Ate ice cream and just played. I have to say everything went great!

5 comments:
WOW! Don't let any of my girls see that party. I HATE birthday parties. This year I have to let all 3 of the girls have a party. I am the meanest mom because I hate doing birthday parties.
Cool! i wish i could fit in my prom dress...
Glad you commented on our blog! I don't have many friends with a blog, so it is nice to have someone new to add. I need to be better at posting. I went down hill after Luca was born...
The party looks so fun. I love the cake and invite, you are so creative. I can't believe you still fit into your prom dress after 3 kids. You can tell I am old because my dresses from prom are hideous!
I'm with Dana Lee...so impressed that you can even fit in your prom dress.
That rocks!
love your mom! I see her at the hospital sometimes and think man that's a cool lady, she is so down to earth tyson and I talk all the time about how awesome she is
Post a Comment