I was itching to blog but I couldn't find any recent photos (I refuse to blog without photos) and then I ran across these old photos. I am not really sure what we were playing that day, but from the pictures it had something to do with Barbies. You have to know that I do play with my kids but Barbies is not one of the activities that I enjoy. With that said, if you put a camera in my hands then even playing with Barbies can be fun. So here you go, the Barbie photo shoot...



4 comments:
Cute photos Darcy!
You are such a good mom Darcy! What lucky girls! By the way, you better add me as one of your friends...ha ha!
Your so nice, that is why I keep having kids...gives them just one more person to play with and NOT ME!!!!
Ha ha! I am totally laughing at Babbel's comment! I feel the same way! And thanks for adding me on your list of friends :-) It's funny because I had primary music on all day yesterday! Just hoping for some peace!
Post a Comment