Monday, May 19, 2008

Little Frankenstein

If you ask my kids if they are afraid of monsters you may get varying answers. The Princess has a friend that told her all about a "real" monster, and that story still scares her, despite my attempts to tell her it wasn't true I finally ended it by saying that some little girls just LIE! I was a little upset she told her such a scary monster story, but apparently she believes the story too.

Anyway, I've strayed a little from the point. The point is that we have our first official monster living in our home now. I call her Little Frankenstein. I am not afraid of monsters and I gladly welcomed this one when it decided to make herself at home.

I may have gone too far on the monster analogy but when you see the pictures, I think you'll understand, her she is, our little Franky...








2 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

Way to go Franky!! Congrats on the walking!

Ali said...

SO cute! I love when babies start walking. Such an accomplishment!