So I have been tagged. The rules are - take pics of certain rooms in your house, the catch? Don't clean, anything.

My Refrigerator -
My Bedroom -

Okay Alison, I am so tagging you on this one, I can't wait to see your house!
Really? I think there is only certain type of people that would really do this and it's clean people! I did try and follow the rules for the most part but I will admit I did do a few little pick-ups.
My Closet -
As I took this picture I realized I didn't have to cheat at all, I just had to take a picture of the clothes a little higher, so you'll never know what the bottom of my MESSY closet looked like.
Kitchen Sink -
Kitchen Sink - This one I did cheat, you really didn't want to see the before did you?

My Refrigerator -
It's pretty bare at the moment. Too bad you can't live off of condiments we'd be set, check out that the door!
Laundry Room -
Laundry Room -The word room is a bit deceiving when it comes to my house, it's more of Laundry Closet in the Living room. Thank goodness for bi-fold doors, they hide lots (as you can see)
Self Portrait -
Self Portrait -This is probably one of the worst days to be doing this. Okay, I usually do look like this, but it's still embarrassing to admit!
Favorite room -
Favorite room -My living room is probably my fave only because it's where most of our time is spent. As you can see I clearly followed the rules on this picture, can you all relate to Laundry Day? The sad thing is I totally wash laundry everyday so it won't look like this, but I have a hard time with 2nd half of laundry which is folding.
My Bathroom -
My Bathroom -This is my 2nd favorite room, because I have actually decorated it. I painted and vinyled! (thanks Sarah) I love it. Do you think it's too girly? Darrin insists that I have to repaint it when we leave this house, I say Lime Green goes with ANYTHING!! (I just don't want to repaint)
My Bedroom -Okay so this wasn't on the original tag but I had to add it because I have just painted this room too. This one I will definitely have to repaint but I still love it for now!
Dream Vacation -
Dream Vacation -Hawaii, I'll send pictures when I go.
My Favorite Shoes -
I just got these shoes and I love them. I got to do a small shopping spree this summer for my 10 year high school reunion and these were one of my finds, love it!
What my children are doing right now?
Raiding my vanity of course.
What my children are doing right now?
Okay Alison, I am so tagging you on this one, I can't wait to see your house!
Remember the rules =)
7 comments:
Darcy,
How are you? It's fun to see your house, life, and cute girls! It was also fun to read about the love story even though I did know some of it!
love, Kelli
So fun Darcy! I love your bedroom.
LOVE that chocolate brown wall! Gorgeous! I will get on this immediately :-)
Cute new template on your blog- very colorful!
Sheesh- do you ever visit MY blog?
I love how all your hangers match!
Would it be weird if I came over and licked your chocolate wall? I thought so.
Hey Darcy, love the house. When are we planning a reunion for us all????
Post a Comment