
We had one last hurrah before our Summer ended and this time the medium was Glitter. It wasn't really supposed to start out that way, it started with finger paints which are messy enough, but then the neighbor boy pulled out the large spice bottle full of glitter. This was all while I was on the phone, which is the story of my life. Anyway before I realized they thought it was a great idea to spread the paint then pour the glitter, who can blame them? It did stick, and that's what they were going for. I am not one to crush a child's dream so I said, carry on. The problem with glitter though is even after the initial mess is cleaned up, you have the lovely pleasure of finding it throughout your house for weeks. So I guess my messy summer will live on a little longer then I initially expected.


4 comments:
Oh girl...you are officially the nicest mom ever!!!
What a blast, you are an awesome mom to allow that to be done in your house!
Hey, how come you didn't invite me? :) Miss you guys...
Give big D a slap on the butt for me.
Hey there, beautiful Case family!! Looks like I found you guys. I just set up a blog a few weeks ago, and I'm still figuring things out. But I love the pictures of the girls with the glitter, and I truly admire you for letting them play knowing full-well the mess you'd be cleaning up! :) That's what makes you such a great mom.
Post a Comment