Okay, Darrin and I love Halloween. Candy, costumes, food, what else is there? Since our early years of marriage we have vowed to have an annual adult (adult was only added after the kids started coming) Halloween party.
Unfortunately with a few moves here and there we missed the last two years, but now were back! This is a pretty big deal for us, I even rescheduled my wisdom teeth extraction, so that it wouldn't be too close to the party.
This year, was a GREAT group! We had a blast, costumes are always required and this is what showed up at our front step...
Unfortunately with a few moves here and there we missed the last two years, but now were back! This is a pretty big deal for us, I even rescheduled my wisdom teeth extraction, so that it wouldn't be too close to the party.
This year, was a GREAT group! We had a blast, costumes are always required and this is what showed up at our front step...
Waldo & Wenda






2 comments:
I don't think Waldo should wear horizontal strips. Really Darcy next time maybe you could get a picture from the side or something.
Gary's pants will go down in history...the scariest part of Halloween!
Post a Comment