Thursday, October 2, 2008

Against my will

I was so happy for the day when Eden's hair got long enough to put in piggies, barrettes, anything other then a bow headband. Don't get me wrong I love the headbands but it's just fun when they have enough hair to actually do something with. With that said let me show you a picture of what Eden's hair looked like when we went to music class yesterday...



So are you wondering where her cute barrette or ponytail went? Yea, me too. This has now become my big battle, keeping hair things in Eden's hair. She is notorious for ripping them out the minute I set her on the floor after doing her hair. If I'm nearby I of course put it right back in, which leads to about 10 re-dos, but what about the times when we are rushing around for, let's say, music class and as I pull her out of the car I notice her looking like the above photo. Or the times when she rips it out during church on dad's watch and I pick her up from her nursery class, looking like the above photo. It's beyond me at this point.


Why can't I just have the sweet little ponies?

8 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

Haha this is so funny. Megan is the exact same way. She freaks out when you brush her hair.

Laura Campbell said...

Ahh I have the same problem with Kylie...let me know if you discover any tricks to keeping bows in her hair!

Alisa Johnson said...

Thank you for putting them to back of her head so she doesn't have horns. She is so cute.

DeGooyer Family said...

Rachel did the exact same thing. And still does, and she's 5!!! I thought I'd have a girly girl, but I got a tom-boy instead. =) I still love her thought! =)

Jake and Erin said...

Eden's eyes are beautiful! I love the pic. I am happy I won't have to worry about fixing hair with Luca. I remember Aubrey doing the same thing!

Angela said...

I think she's just adorable either way, in fact, maybe I even prefer the messy hair. It's cute!

Kami Lynn said...

Ha...I found you! I LOVE your girls. They are so adorable! And this hair thing just means they have LOTS of Personality!

Mike and Kristin said...

My blog is missing links to GJ friends, so I am seeking you all out! You have been found and added to my list. I'm so happy to see that you had a vacation in Destin. I think it is truly the best beach in the US. When we lived in New Orleans Destin was our favorite place to vacation!