Well I always breathe a sigh of relief when I get a negative one. That doesn't seem to happen very often so I am familiar with the positive one. I am almost as good at seeing a girl show up on the ultra sound. Congrats!!!! I hope it is another girl!!! Dan can't be the only one with all girls!
12 comments:
I shouldn't guess.
But, what I want to know is who the other one belongs to? Darren?
What? What????
Yippee! We guessed this a few weeks ago!
Darcy! Congratulations? You better post some follow up, Missy!
I'm hoping A. Congrats?! Not every pregnant lady can say they ran a half marathon!
WOW - congratulations!!!
I think they are both yours. One is taken more recently! Or the negative one is a picture off the internet. Is it fare to say more than one answer?
If they're not BOTH your's, then who gave you a used pregnancy test??? :)
I think one is yours and one is Darren's! I'm hoping your the pregnant one...Congratulations!
Should we name the baby Destin E. Case?
Ben
I can't wait to see if you will be having another girl or a little boy! :-) How exciting for you guys. Congratulations!
Well I always breathe a sigh of relief when I get a negative one. That doesn't seem to happen very often so I am familiar with the positive one. I am almost as good at seeing a girl show up on the ultra sound.
Congrats!!!! I hope it is another girl!!! Dan can't be the only one with all girls!
Post a Comment