Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This Is Getting Out Of Control

Our life has been so out of control these past few weeks that I have not even had time to blog. So I am trying to just do some ketch up. These are just a few of the other pictures from our Thanksgiving Day vacation up to Washington.
To sum up the week we went to the beach, and had a camp fire to dry out after all of my kids dove in the water.
We went hiking to some water falls (I really don't remember the name but here they are)

We ate a lot of food!

We played games almost every night. Either on my nephew's Xbox as shown above(Darrin and I rocked at rock band) or we played card games.

When we weren’t hiking or playing games we went back to eating. It was a great trip, other than the flights see pervious post. Oh the flight home was almost as bad but not because we were getting the stink eye from anyone, it was because Eden was too tired and would not fall asleep.

1 comment:

Mindy Hawks said...

That second picture by the water is gorgeous! Congrats on the new baby!! That is so exciting!