Saturday, February 21, 2009

First race of 2009


Darrin has big plans for this year, which includes lots of running. So the first race of the year was today. It was a 10k which is 6 miles. We were fortunate enough to show up right as he was running by us, so I got a quick shot of him running.
As I was sitting at home (while he went and registered) I found a friends blog where she happened to be talking about running. As I read her experiences I missed running so bad. The thought of running down and registering for the 5k crossed my mind, till I realized 2 things. 1-who would watch the girls, and 2 - I haven't ran more then 2 miles since the 1/2 marathon. So I will be patient and wait till that season rolls around again for me. It didn't help though when Darrin finished and said he misses running me with.
So good luck Darrin with your upcoming events, the girls and I will be your biggest fans!
P.S. Darrin has a schedule that is he is willing to share with anyone who would like to join him.

No comments: