
Our ultrasound is tomorrow. I have been containing my excitement for weeks, but I finally decided that I could let loose today, I can handle one day of complete impatience! So with my impatient self, I went ahead and did some pre-test predictions and these were the results.
I found a site that is based on Old Wives tales to predict the gender of your baby, here were the results:
Your score is 40%. Congratulations! According to the Old Wives it's a girl!
Then I found my much more reliable source the old Chinese calendar. This one really through me through a loop. I am not sure the EXACT day I concieved, and so the first result is based on the 8th, which is what they said based on my due date, and here were the results:
Conception Date: October 8, 2008
Mother's Age at Conception: 28
The calendar predicts: Boy
Mother's Age at Conception: 28
The calendar predicts: Boy
But if you notice, (not that any of you did) my birthday is on the 9th, and then I am no longer 28, so I decided to see what would happen if I changed the conception date to the 9th (because who knows when it really happened) and since I am a whole year older now, it changed the gender, check it out:
Conception Date: October 9, 2008
Mother's Age at Conception: 29
The calendar predicts: Girl
Mother's Age at Conception: 29
The calendar predicts: Girl
The best part was this little disclaimer they added (like anyone would really sue over this)
IMPORTANT: Beware that the date of conception is near a gender change-over so the prediction may be less reliable.
IMPORTANT: Beware that the date of conception is near a gender change-over so the prediction may be less reliable.
What this tells me is that I really do have to wait till tomorrow, and the impatience has completely set it, and is making me so anxious.
So what do I think it is? I would have to say a GIRL. I would be pretty shocked if it turned out to be a boy, I am beginning to wonder if all the boys out there aren't really just a figment of their mothers' imaginations. Do boys really exist? For me so far they haven't. I guess we will see if things are going to change around here...TO BE CONTINUED
3 comments:
Oh that's so exciting!! I can't wait to find out. I am predicting a boy, but just because I think it would be fun for you guys! But your girls are adorable so another pretty-in-pink would be fun too!!
You better do another post as soon as you know!!
Good luck. I did the Chinese calendar thing too. It was wrong on two, right on two. That doesn't really help much but it's fun to do anyway. We can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment