Friday, February 20, 2009

My little "La - La"

The first few times I heard Eden say "La-la" I thought nothing of it. Then I started noticing a pattern and quickly realized she was trying to communicate with me. It was always said when holding a princess, whether it be a barbie or a movie of a princess. So I figured out "la-la" was a short and condensed version of Cinderella. Well her word has evolved to mean more things. She still follows a pattern but is not just princesses (maybe it never was from the beginning) but it now means any dress. The morning of her birthday (which was on Monday) I asked her what she wanted to wear and she ran to closet shouting "La-La!" Not just any la-la would do though, it had to be fancy, rightfully so, she was two now!
We had a great family celebration, but more than that our life has been so blessed to have her. She is spirited by which I mean, loud, funny & definitely defiant! She has brought a continual JOY to our lives.
To my Eden,
I am so glad you picked us, to be your family!
- Love Mom

4 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

She IS so cute. I love the outfit with the ballet leotard over her other clothes. So hilarious!

johanna said...

Happy Birthday Little Eden! She looks adorable and has such a fun little personality!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday little Eden!! Oh how I love that girl! She is just so darn cute!!

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

Little Eden is so darn cute!! Her smile absolutely melts ya!