Merideth has been one, of the many, ladies that has opened her home and has befriended me. She called the other day to invite me to a brunch. When I asked her what the occasion was she said she just wanted to socialize, enough said...I showed up.
She made this yummy healthy breakfast of pancakes topped with yogurt and strawberries, DELICIOUS!!
We talked and then got the grand tour, because Merideth just moved to a new house. While on the tour I learned of Merideth's (and Stacey's) love for American Dolls. Her collection was incredible. I learned you can have your doll hospitalized when she breaks something (for instance a leg coming off) and to never trust the Target brand of American Dolls, you really should order straight from the website...who knew?
It was so much fun, just a great day to socialize.






2 comments:
Great Pictures Darc!
Next time, I want to come! Well, actually I just want you to bring me some of those yummy looking pancakes :) Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment